Friday, December 11, 2009

14 weeks, 3 days- and FEELING it!

I've been crying over things like this:



And I daily find myself desperately reaching for THIS:


And wishing I could take this:





On a happier note, I could really feel some pressure today (not painful :) that was pressing against my right side.. time to STRETCH! Looks like I'll be reaching more of this:





I think I might have felt the baby move today.. but it was very light so wasn't very easy to tell! I'm sure s/he will be felt much stronger in the weeks to come, so I'm in no hurry! :) I like the fun little here and there tickles. They probably feel better than a foot to the ribs :/

6 comments:

  1. LOL SMASHER! I HAVEW A GLOT TOO But i suck at updating it. do you know who this is???? can you guess???
    HEHEHE I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!! IM SO PUMPED TO SEE YOU OVER BREAK :) i miss you like nuts.
    im pumped about this BUMP man you HAVE To be pregnant or else... time to hit the gym ;) :) :) <3 hahahahahaha jk :)
    i love yoU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. howdo you make your page look this nice? mine stinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was pregnant, I just ate whenever I was hungry but I didn't eat a lot-just enough to make me feel not hungry and then I would eat healthier-a lot of salads, fruits and veggies. I also put on my heavy coat and walked a lot.

    The first time I felt the baby move was kind of just a little pressure and then almost like a butterfly feeling. And it was very quick and then I didn't feel anything for while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, AJ! I think I've been doing what you did.. only "enough to make me feel not hungry" is about 3 meals a day.. and snacks- haha. I guess it's just what I'm used to eating. As long as I'm eating healthy and frequently, I'm not worried about it too much. :)
    When I thought I felt the baby, it was EXACTLY as you described! I have only felt it a handful of times now.. but I love it every time! <3 Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicity Clairgeorgio.. hmm I don't know anyone by that name. However, you talk JUST like my best friend, Kristina.. lol. Nice disguise ;) I always knew you'd be a great "spy"
    hahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is actually just a basic layout for blogspot.. I was going to find something else, but since you complimented it, maybe I'll keep it for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete